BECOME A MEMEBER OF BUDE WAVERIDERS CLUB:
We now have an easy online way to join up as a member of Bude Waveriders through our Surfing England portal.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Read the below text and tick the box, this will allow you to click the link that takes you to Surfing England.
- Fill out all the mandatory fields on the Surfing England portal.
- It is required that all members have an individual unique email address. When signing up children who don’t have personal email addresses please use different emails (i.e a work or alternative family email) If alternative email addresses are not available please create one using a free online platform such as Yahoo or Gmail
- Club membership is an annual membership and runs from the 1st of May to the end of April
- if you already have your Surfing England membership, please contact us on how to become a member of BWRC
Junior Membership: £30 and includes Surfing England membership
Adult Membership: £40 and includes Surfing England membership
Once you have completed the information on the online portal then then you will receive and email and you are a Member!
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CLUB IS LIABLE IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT ONLY IF THEY FAILED TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS IN THEIR DUTY OF CARE FOR MY CHILD. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CLUB CAN PREVENT MY CHILD FROM PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITIES FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED CAPABLE. I HEREBY GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE CLUB TO GIVE THE IMMEDIATELY NECESSARY AUTHORITY ON MY BEHALF FOR ANY MEDICAL OR SURGICAL TREATMENT RECOMMEND BY COMPETENT MEDICAL AUTHORITIES. SAFETY OF CLUB MEMBERS IS PARAMOUNT.
ALL OUR COACHES AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN DBS CHECKED AND BRIEFED ON SAFEGUARDING
I UNDERSTAND THAT I, OR A NOMINATED ADULT NEED TO BE PRESENT AND BEACH SIDE DURING WAVERIDERS TRAINING NIGHTS OR EVENTS IF MY CHILD IS PARTICIPATING
MEMBERSHIP RUNS FROM THE 1ST OF MAY UNTIL 31ST OF APRIL
FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES JUNIORS UNDER THE AGE OF 7 CAN NOT BE COVERED BY THE CLUBS INSURANCE